Friday, September 5, 2008
HUNGRY!
So far today I've eaten cottage cheese for breakfast and 2 lettuce wraps with turkey lunch meat, cucumbers, tomatoes, pickles and cheese with a little mayo. I am STARVING!!! I just want to snack today. We need to get some nuts and cheese to snack on. We ran out of eggs and I don't have a way of getting to the store until Spencer gets home from work. We are thinking of going up the mtn. and having foil dinners with Lisa and Adam tonight. I'm already so excited about eating them. I think maybe what I need to do is go do an exercise video and drink some water. Maybe that will help get my mind off of it. But if we are going to be walking the mile hike up the mtn. I think I'll wait to exercise until then. My legs are still really sore. Tomorrow I'm going to do the 5K walk that the Stake is sponsoring. It'll be the first time ever. It can't be that hard right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment