Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year

This morning Amber and I got up at 6am and I walked 2 miles while she ran and then we did 10 min. on the elliptical. My legs feel a little bit like jello but it's a good feeling. At the field house since Spencer is in school my pass is only $32 for the whole semester. It's so awesome. I think that this will get me back into the saddle of exercising again. I really do love to exercise, it's just getting out and doing it. It was the perfect way for me to start my day this morning. I'm really excited for tomorrow. Amber is going to introduce me to the weights. I've never really lifted before so I'm excited to do that and get more strength in my upper body especially.

Last night we bought lots of fruit and veggies so my goal is to substitute fruit for the times that I crave sweets. Hopefully it'll work out. I'm just going to take one day at a time. I don't have a weight loss goal, because that usually just discourages me. My focus is on getting stronger, exercising more, and getting rid of my addiction to food.

No comments: