So life was crazy last week and exercising just didn't happen. Because of that I didn't eat very good. I've found that if I exercise then I want to eat good. Spencer was craving a Sam's Club cake, so he decided to buy one. Well, after eating almost half of it ourselves in just 2 days, I threw it away. I got rid of the gummy bears also, so now there isn't any sweets in the house. YEA for me!!!
Today I went to the gym and did 30 min. on the elliptical. It was hard the last 5 mintues, but I made myself push through it and it felt so good. My legs are really sore right now, but I like the feeling. It helps me to remember what I need to be doing.
I've decided that I need to start with small goals and push myself to accomplish them and then when I do I get a reward. Here are the rewards I've thought of.
After losing:
5lbs.- I get to buy 3 songs from Itunes that I want. (Feb.)
10lbs.-I get to buy a new shirt (March)
15lbs.-I get to get my nails done (April)
20lbs.-I get to buy a new pair of pants (May)
25lbs.-I get to buy a new pair of shoes (June)
30lbs.-I get to cut my hair, if I want. (July)
35lbs.-I get to get my hair highlighted (August)
40lbs.-I get to have a facial. (Sept.)
45lbs.-I get to have a manicure and pedicure (Oct.)
50lbs.-I get to have a shopping spree for my birthday (Nov)
55lbs.-I get to go on a vacation with only Spencer (Dec)
60lbs.-I get to have a massage (Jan)
I'll have to come up with more ideas later. I've run out. I want to lose up to 90 lbs. though. That is the end goal, but I am taking one day at a time.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Clicked on you through Tricia - I LOVE your motivation ideas....I'm thinking it might work for me...I have many lbs to lose. Ugh. And, I'm NOT feeling motivated AT ALL! Very inspiring!!!
I didn't even know you had this blog, I just wanted to let you know that you're doing awesome! I'm so proud of all that you've already accomplished and I know you'll be able to reach your goals as you keep moving forward ;)
Post a Comment